🤓 Node.js Developer
6 500 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Świętojańska Office Center, Białystok🖥 http://netguru.co
We create beautiful, fast and secureweb applications tailored exclusively for the specific customers. We always choose the best frameworks possible to meet the business goals and satisfy users’ expectations. We are experienced inRuby on Rails consulting,Node.js,Python andElixir on the backend.
We are looking for an experienced Node.js Developer to strengthen our Node.js Team. Looking for new challenges or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- no strong hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than welcome,
- cooperation with global clients,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- flexplace: work from just about any place in the world,
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months.
- developing and implementing highest-quality application software within deadlines,
- proactively handling problems,
- participating in the documentation and execution of system testing,
- maintaining and developing your knowledge about software development,
- sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects.
- at least 6 months of experience in Node.js and overall fullstack background,
- can write DRY & S.O.L.I.D. code,
- knowledge how to use GIT,
- can write tests using Mocha/Chai/Jest,
- can efficiently deal with SQL databases and various queries,
- knowledge of ES6/Typescript,
- have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- have experience in communication with international clients (especially commercial projects).
- knowledge about React.js or Vue.js,
- experience with TypeORM or Knex,
- experience with APIs documented using Swagger/Postman,
- understanding of test-driven development, Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- some open-source contributions.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!