🤓 iOS Developer
6 500 - 8 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://www.netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
As we have few new projects incoming, we would like to enlarge team with iOS Developer! Apply now and join us in the struggle to change the way people do things.
Joining Netguru means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team;
- work based on Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration, Code Review;
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences);
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- startup-type projects – our clients come from all over the world;
- flexplace – work from just about any place in the world.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- experience in developing iOS applications,
- being familiar with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch,
- hands-on knowledge of iOS frameworks,
- experience with third party libraries and APIs,
- good command of English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
You should also:
- be able to effectively search for information you need,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and with clients,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on.
- at least one year of experience in developing iOS applications;
- knowledge of architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- experience in modern software development practices and tools;
- ability to work with with iTunes Connect;
- experience with Continous Integration tools like Bitrise, Travis or CircleCI.
Perks & benefits:
- new Macbook Pro, reaplaced every two years, iPhone 8 for you to use - we work on best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.