🤓 Devops Engineer
6 500 - 8 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | al. Jana Pawła II 29, Warszawa🖥 http://netguru.co
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We have built an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning. Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Devops Engineer who could join our team. If you have the talent and the skills it takes, apply NOW!
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced and open-minded team of software specialists,
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of the whole company,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal webinars or international and local conferences),
- Learning and polishing the skills which will make a perfect foundation for a future promotion and pay rise at Netguru,
- Flexplace: work from just about any place in the world and whenever suits you best.
- Fixing day-to-day DevOps-related issues and helping the rest of Dev team deliver and ship their work,
- Configuring and automating processes related to building and maintaining development environments (using Ansible and Docker),
- Implementing and maintaining monitoring, Continuous Integration and log-management systems,
- Keeping systems secure and up-to-date,
- Creating and reviewing DevOps processes: e.g. backups and security checks,
- Automating day-to-day tasks.
- Proven wide knowledge of the Unix environment,
- Experience with Docker and at least one orchestration tool: Kubernetes, Swarm, Mesos Marathon,
- Experience with IT automated tools (like Ansible/Chef),
- Ability and willingness to learn fast,
- Usage of VCS on a daily basis (Git preferable),
- Familiarity with CI tools (like Jenkins, CircleCI) and deployment pipelines,
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/Ruby/Python),
- Basics understanding of network management (DNS, iptables),
- Knowledge of load balancing/replication systems,
- Familiarity with NGINX or HAProxy,
- Good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required,
- Ability to work independently,
- Understanding and some experience (or a certificate) with at least one of the following cloud providers:
- AWS Amazon services,
- Microsoft Azure,
- Google Cloud Platform.
- Some Web Development experience (super-happy if you know Rails or Node),
- Track record of successful cooperation with developers.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- Additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Luxury private health insurance package with dental care + MultiSportPlus card,
- Optional life insurance for you and your family,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time with your team and bond,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions, drop us a line at email@example.com!