🤓 Android Developer
6 500 - 8 500 PLN net
🌍 Netguru | ul. Wojskowa 6, Poznań🖥 http://netguru.co
👉 Nice to have:
We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development.
We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Joining Netguru means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team,
- projects based on Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Code Review, Internal Webinars,
- startup-type projects for clients from all over the world,
- having a real influence on your pay - do your job well and get a raise every 6 months,
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best (for devs and seniors only),
- participating in internal webinars and lighting talks.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- are on a never-ending quest to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency,
- know how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features,
- enjoy fixing bugs and improving application performance.
We want you on board if you:
- can communicate well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required,
- are familiar with Gradle, Git, Rest and Android Studio,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, RxJava 2 and MVP architecture,
- have a good knowledge of Java and Kotlin,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- are experienced with Android SDK,
- are familiar with Android's UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices,
- like to write clean, elegant and test-driven code,
- have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
It would be nicer if you:
- had at least 18 months experience in developing Android applications;
- had published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store;
- were familiar with testing frameworks;
- had experience with continuous integration.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and flagship Android phone — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats twice a year,
- Team Meetups every two months.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!