🤓 Senior AI Engineer
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Neoteric | Marynarki Polskiej 163, Gdańsk🖥 http://Neoteric Sp. z o.o.
We are Neoteric – a team who decided to challenge the way that most software houses work. We believe in approaching each project as a potential game-changer and because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products we make work and our customers succeed in the market.
We are looking for people who will not only support us with their knowledge and experience but most of all will fit into our team and follow the same values.
- want to constantly grow and learn new things,
- value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- prefer trust over control,
- take responsibility for your actions,
- like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- have a sense of humor and keep a healthy distance from yourself
- want to create models so accurate others will think you come from the future
- like to mix in data until it starts telling you stories
… then we should get to know each other ;)
Your tasks will include:
- Getting info from the Client on what they are actually trying to predict
- Extracting data from relational and non-relational databases like a boss ;)
- Finding out where data is terrible and why (it always is)
- Preprocessing data files and extracting valuable info from various data sources using Python like your life depends on it
- Building predictive and recommendation models
- Suggesting the Client how they should use predictions from models you have built
What we’re seeking:
- Education: MSc or PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, statistics, or mathematics, preferably with specialization in Machine Learning.
- Ability to program in Python for purposes of model development, data preprocessing and aggregation
- Talking to people about crazy complex stuff without making them feel like idiots
- Knowledge of Azure ML and/or Tensorflow + Google AI platform
- Knowledge of SQL
- Prior experience preparing data for analysis, building predictive models on large scale platforms, and helping to drive innovation into the modeling process/offerings.
- Experience in conducting workshops with the clients (nice to have)
What can you expect?
- Salary: 14-20k + VAT (depending on your skills and experience)
- Having your own team that you will grow, care about, and nurture - and be eventually extremely proud of
- Everything that is necessary for your development: mentor support, engaging projects in a variety of technologies, many possibilities to learn new technologies, a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: OKRs, regular Performance Review related to promotions and salary increases.
- Work-life balance: real flexible working hours, including home office
- Great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and open communication, Fruit Tuesdays, and success celebrations on Fridays, regular FIFA tournaments, and occasional fruit ninja challenge 😉
- Private medical healthcare
- Opportunity to get shares as a bonus