Join us as a Senior Security Tester
- Take on a new challenge and use your specialist knowledge to support the wider bank in building and operating secure services that protect both colleagues and customers
- You’ll act as a subject matter expert in a security related field, making sure that the security implications of the backlog are understood in the right way, building security early into design
- You’ll be joining an exciting and fast-paced area of the bank, where you can expect great exposure both for you and your work
What you'll do
As a Senior Security Tester, you’ll work at a domain level to understand and ensure robust security is continuously considered and incorporated at every stage, programme increment and feature team delivery throughout the development lifecycle and through to support.
You’ll collaborate with feature teams and participate in story refinement, sprint planning and retrospective sessions, establishing a culture of innovation and strategic thinking that makes sure that the bank has knowledge of, and opportunities to exploit, the latest developments in your area of specialism.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting with the identification of risks, while contributing to risk management strategies to achieve business objectives and customer outcomes
- Use specialist knowledge to support the wider organization in building and operating secure services that protect both colleagues and customers
- Understand and implement agile methodologies and actively contribute to finding opportunities to build security early into design
- Make complex or technical issues actionable by colleagues through effective communication
- Build and leverage relationships with colleagues across the group (and where appropriate third parties) to ensure decisions made are commercially focused and create long terms value for the organization
The skills you'll need
You’ll need experience and knowledge of technology security controls within the security technology specialism along with an understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Proven experience of managing security testing assignments, including scoping, delivering tests and producing high quality reports in line with good industry practice
- Hands on security testing experience or certifications from CREST, Cyberscheme, Tigerscheme or Offensive security
- Strong communication skills, ability to write technical reports, detailed presentation and documentation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
👉 What else you need to know
Working at NatWest Group Poland
At NatWest Group Poland, we provide world-class services and solutions to our 19 million banking customers globally. We help create a safe bank and provide data analysis to support decision making. Whether it’s onboarding a new client, monitoring a transaction, or creating a financial report, we provide essential analysis to help leaders make informed decisions.
Your work-life balance
We offer different types of working arrangements to allow the best in collaboration, and to give flexibility where it’s needed. Some of these arrangements depend on the type of job you do, and some of them depend on you and the type of flexibility you need.
This is a hybrid role, which means you’ll come into our Warsaw or Wroclaw office to collaborate with your colleagues at least twice a month.
Your flexible benefits package
We believe that rewards are about more than the salary you receive for a job well done. By offering a range of flexible benefits, we give you the chance to choose what's most important for your lifestyle today, and for your future tomorrow.
- Employee Pension Plan (EPP)
- Life insurance
- Share plans
- Intellectual Property Rights tax deduction
- Social Fund activities and Cafeteria, including co-financing holiday for children
- Medical healthcare, including dental for family members
- Sodexo lunch card
- Employee Referral programme
- Multiple shopping and entertainment discounts
- Multi-sport card and NatWest sports activities
- Language courses, financing professional qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Long service award
- Glasses refund