🤓 Frontend Developer
12 300 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 NATEK Poland Sp z o.o. | Twarda 18, Warszawa🖥 http://NATEK Poland Sp z o.o.
👉 Nice to have:
- Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Developer and Agile Team Member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
- Build automatic test cases in Selenium
- Drive SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
- Be accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
- Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements
- Deal quickly with changing priorities (e.g. new regulatory requirements).
- Participate in code reviews.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- ServiceNow experience preferable or willing to learn.
NICE TO HAVE:
- HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
- Unix/Linux experience will be a plus.
- Experience of technical business analysis
- Experience of systems management products and concepts (Configuration and Inventory, Event Management)
- Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Working in international team
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Company social events
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Learning platform UDEMY
- Early boarding bonus
- Flexibility in contracting
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days
- Office in the heart of Warsaw