IT doesn’t get better than this! N-able isn’t just another software company – we’re going places, and we’d love for you to be a part of that journey. With N-ablites in more than 15 countries around the world, you’re adding your unique voice to a diverse team of people who are supporting our customers, and one another. The Way We Work, our hybrid working model based on trust and flexibility, allows you to maximize your contributions while growing your career. Join a team where you can make a difference!
This is an amazing time to join the team as Cove is the fastest-growing product at N-Able and one of the 3 largest revenue-generating products. This is a Cloud-first data protection as a service product that keeps safe customer servers & workstations (files/network shares/databases/hypervisors) as well as SaaS data sources (M365) with over 170+ petabytes of protected data, 700K+ protected devices.
What You'll Do
- Independently develop complex features through multiple software layers
- Design, review architecture of complex features with multiple components and implement functional requirements
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Support the code by writing unit and auto-tests and provide technical feedback and assistance on others' code and design
- Work on application performance improvements and tuning
- Identify and address root cause of the issues, drive problems from their definition till successful completion
- Prepare technical documentation
What You'll Bring
- Knowledge and experience in С++ (Knowledge of Python or C# will be a Plus)
- Knowledge of design principles like SOLID, TDD, etc.
- Knowledge of low-level operating system details (Windows, Linux)
- Understanding of the relational databases and SQL, object-relational mapping
- Experience with modern CI/CD approaches and tools
- Understanding of the Virtualization and Containerization concepts, hands-on experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services, Azure
- Ability to write quality-oriented, efficient code and support it with unit and auto-tests
- Medical for employees, partner and dependents - fully covered for employees!
- Generous PTO and observed holidays
- 2 Paid VoluNteer Days per year
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- PPK with company-contribution
- FuN-raising opportunities as part of our giving program
- N-ablite Learning – custom learning experience as part of our investment in you
- The Way We Work – our hybrid working model based on trust and flexibility
For more info please check our Careers page: N-able Poland - Careers !