🤓 Java Developer (relocation)
2 400 - 4 500 EUR gross
🌍 Multilogin | Tallinn, Tallinn🖥 https://multilogin.com/
Would you like to work in a truly Unicorn Startup? We at Multilogin hate working on boring stuff that somebody else has done before us. We outsource billing software, buy ready-made recruitment software, find somebody best at X to do it for us…What we excel at is sailing in uncharted waters. We are like MAD SCIENTISTS craving to discover something new.
Who are we?
Multilogin helps businesses all over the world seeing internet websites through million computers. We research how websites identify users and we also research how to protect them from identification. Our customers are marketers, developers, testers, and advertisers. We released the very first version in February 2016 with no users and only two members. Today we have 80k+ users, 17 team members, and double-digit growth from month to month for the past 3 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking to hire a Java Programmers (Mid, Senior, Architect) to help us build a one-of-its-kind software. We search for someone who is highly motivated, energetic and who wants to grow as a Java Developer alongside with the growth of our product and organisation.
As our Java Developer you would be responsible for:
- Develop scaling backend with modern micro-services architecture patterns using Docker & Spring Cloud framework
- Work in a team of MAD SCIENTISTS researching what almost nobody else in the world researches
- Develop applications optimised for high load and scalability
- Work in very short development cycles. Your code modifications will be delivered to the end user weekly.
- 2 or more years of programming experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework , MySQL
- Familiarity with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Willingness to relocate to Tallinn
What we offer:
- A top-notch office in the center of Tallinn
- Highly varying projects — you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years. We have many sub-projects as well as multiple experimental research projects.
- Company retreats twice per year (€2000/year per person holiday budget)
- Attending conferences on the company’s expense
- Unlimited learning from Udemy, Coursera and similar websites
- Min. of €1,000/year Personal Development Budget
- €400/year sport compensation
- 36 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave starting from 1 Day
- Interesting technologies: Docker Swarm, micro services architecture which help not bother with digging legacy code
- Short development cycle from idea to production
- Develop apps optimized for high load and scalability
- Relocation package - budget adjusted to all needs
Check out all the benefits of working at Multilogin from the main careers page. Don’t miss our videos!!