🤓 Customer Support Engineer (graduates)
2 400 - 2 800 EUR gross
🌍 Multilogin | Tallinn, Tallinn🖥 https://multilogin.com/
Would you like to work in a truly Unicorn Startup? We at Multilogin hate working on boring stuff that somebody else has done before us. We outsource billing software, buy ready-made recruitment software, find somebody best at X to do it for us…What we excel at is sailing in uncharted waters. We are like MAD SCIENTISTS craving to discover something new.
Who are we?
Multilogin helps businesses all over the world seeing internet websites through million computers. We research how websites identify users and we also research how to protect them from identification. Our customers are marketers, developers, testers, and advertisers. We released the very first version in February 2016 with no users and only two members. Today we have 80k+ users, 17 team members, and double-digit growth from month to month for the past 3 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking to hire a Customer Support Engineer to help us grow a customer-driven product and business.
As our CS Engineer you would be responsible for:
- Solving intricate technical cases like Sherlock Holmes
- Talking to developers in their h4ck3r language
- Combining data from multiple sources to pinpoint problem reasons
- Helping users with writing Selenium and Puppeteer automation scripts
- Participate in software testing
As you will grow into the role, you’ll have an opportunity to try yourself in other areas like QA, programming, and product management.
- Relevant educational degree in IT or experience in IT-related technical roles (e.g. QA, tech support, system administrator)
- Very good spoken and written communication skills in English language
- Punctual, attentive to details
- Able to multi-task
- Flexible in working hours
- Willingness to relocate to Tallinn
What we offer:
- A top-notch office in the center of Tallinn
- Highly varying projects — you won’t be stuck on a single project for 3-5 years. We have many sub-projects as well as multiple experimental research projects.
- Company retreats twice per year (€2000/year per person holiday budget)
- Attending conferences on the company’s expense
- Unlimited learning from Udemy, Coursera and similar websites
- Min. of €1,000/year Personal Development Budget
- €400/year sport compensation
- 36 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave starting from 1 Day
- Interesting technologies: Docker Swarm, micro services architecture which help not bother with digging legacy code
- Short development cycle from idea to production
- Develop apps optimized for high load and scalability
- Relocation package - budget adjusted to all needs
Check out all the benefits of working at Multilogin from the main careers page. Don’t miss our videos!!