🤓 Mid UX/UI Designer
5 500 - 8 500 PLN gross
🌍 Movade | Jaśkowa Dolina 9/5A, Gdańsk🖥 http://movade.com
We are looking for a experienced UI / UX Designer:
As Movade, we create and consult inspiring technological products for partners from around the world. We create solutions in the areas of business intelligence, enterprise UX (lots of dashboards) and end-customer solutions. We work mostly with startups, financial institutions and software houses.
We provide complex mobile and web applications in a simple and effective form. We help clients to create new products, services, business models, and to improve the current ones. Our strength is creating precisely thought-out concepts and their effective, iterative implementation.
If you design useful and attractive interfaces and want to work on demanding projects, join and develop Movade with us. You will have a real impact on the business of our clients and the experience of their users. Let's create solutions that people want to use.
To our office in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for the UI Designer with a UX flare.
- Creating sketches and visual layer
- Cooperation in creating UX strategies of products
- Developing scenarios and user flows
- Identifying and analyzing business requirements and end-user needs
- Creating interactive prototypes
- Designing information architecture, interactions and application interfaces
What is the UI / UX position? ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HAb0PO_AOM
What we require:
- Practical knowledge of design techniques (sketches, models, prototypes, graphic design)
- Fluency in english (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with data based on research
- Ability to present a solution to a client
- Ability to create experiments and simplify solutions
- Experience functional interface design (regular websites are only nice-to-haves): dashboards, e-commerce, mobile, content sites
What we offer:
At Movade, we specialize in the development of specific UX / UI / SD skills. We run workshops and design trainings, eg. Design Skills. We implement projects in various formulas, including 5-day design sprints. You will learn the design process from many perspectives and stages - from research to optimization of UI. It is worth developing with us.
- Opportunity to work for various clients
- The possibility of extending competencies with one of the development paths (Research, Moderation of workshops, UXD, Service Design)
- Gaining experience in creating and implementing a product from scratch to start
- Participation in the organization and moderation of a design course (https://youtu.be/xc_twmAo46s)
- Possibility of appearances at various design events
How to design for the user:
If you are interested in what causes users to choose such solutions, then we have a specific design position. We will require from you, above all, logic, skills and great curiosity of how we can do something better.
We are not looking for people without a portfolio and experience in the interface design
We are not looking for a branding specialist (we respect the skill, but we have other projects)
Please add the following clause: I agree to the processing of my personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29.08.97 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).