🤓 Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
13 000 - 16 500 PLN gross
🌍 MOTIFE | Bora-Komorowskiego 25C, Kraków🖥 http://motifedigital.com
👉 Nice to have:
Our client, one of the world’s largest company in the energy industry, is looking for a motivated QA engineering professional to join Controls & Automation Department in Krakow Engineering Center.
As a Software QA Engineer, you will be cooperating closely with the team from California, US and working on testing of HMI’s (Human Machine Interfaces) connecting to PLC’s (Programmable Logic Controls) and other software parts of client's complete control system solution system.
The main function of this role will be to assist with the design, testing, and troubleshooting of company software. This will be accomplished through writing and executing test cases and test scenarios, documenting test results and best practices, and reporting on quality metrics.
- designing and implementing quality assurance test plans and test matrices
- configuring and preparing the test environment to support SQA testing
- preparing, executing, and documenting software component testing using Test Rail and TFS
- performing integration, functional, and non-functional testing based on the component level
- analysing, reproducing, and reporting component defects and special situations
- providing bug reports to the development engineers and working directly with development engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas
- assisting in the development of automation of recurring test cases using a test scripting tools
- +5 years of experience in a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) role performing software testing and test methodologies, mainly for desktop applications (web and mobile applications are being development and will be in scope in the future).
- experience in SQL
- practice with C#/C++
- working knowledge of the Bash (Unix shell) and Unix system administration
- working knowledge of other scripting languages
- knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle and methodologies related to integration, system, and regression testing during the software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- strong oral and written communication skills in English
- master's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline or work experience in lieu of degree
Would be a huge advantage
- challenges and personal development boosted through frequent travel and high exposure to business-critical activities
- varied and interesting work tasks in an inspiring, international engineering environment
- competitive salary and a package of benefits
- relocation package
- an informal and stimulating work environment with a high professional standard