🤓 Senior Frontend Developer
11 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 Monterail | Oławska 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
You are - ideally:
- An expert in at least one of the following: Vue.js/React/Angular
- Capable of working with any major frontend framework
- Up to date with ECMAScript 2015 (and newer)
- Experienced with HTML, CSS and modular JS
- Fluent in state management patterns and solutions (Redux/MobX/ngrx/Vuex)
- Capable of working with TypeScript
- Experienced with developing and maintaining large-scale Single Page Applications
- Proficient in responsive web design
- Strongly experienced with testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests)
- Able to precisely communicate your ideas and feedback to the team and clients
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to share your knowledge
- Up to date with trends of modern FE technology
- Knowledge of Ruby/RoR or Node.js or Elixir
- Familiarity with Web performance concepts
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight
- Experience in leading a team (both: tech lead skills and mentorship attitude are highly appreciated)
- Time-management and workload-management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend, QAs and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Have a possibility to introduce new technologies to the company
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development practices
- Own the development and rollout for an entire product, or large project
- Have a chance to coordinate a Tech initiative
- Actively contribute to architecture-related technical decisions that impact other projects or the whole company
- Have dedicated time & budget for self-development
- Have our support in actively sharing your knowledge
- Become a mentor for other, less experienced developers
- Have an opportunity to become a Tech Lead
11 000 - 17 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 9 120 - 14 100 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs.
- We will co-finance your conference attendances
- Once a month, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- MyBenefit card - gym membership and other perks included
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful officein the center of the city.