3 000 - 5 000 PLN net
🌍 Monterail | Oławska 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Have the opportunity to learn the best practices from experienced developers
- Work in an international team (great opportunity to polish your English)
- Get your code reviewed by experienced team members
- Get answers for all your questions about web development
You are - ideally:
- Familiar with testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world
- Familiar with HTML and CSS preprocessors
- Familiar with ECMAScript 2015 (or newer)
- Have prior experience with responsive webdesign
- Passionate about modern front-end trends
- Have great communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Like Mondays as much as Fridays :)
- Familiar with a version control system (we use git)
- Are ready to participate in a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Are interested in developer communities and open source projects
- Skilled in Node.js
- Have hands on experience with front-end development tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Have knowledge of testing tools (You know how and why you should test your code)
3 000 - 5 000 PLN net +VAT (B2B contract)
or 2 500 - 4 100 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs.
- We will co-finance your conference attendances.
- Once a month, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city