🤓 Junior Backend Developer (Ruby/Node.js)
3 600 - 5 500 PLN net
🌍 Monterail | oławska, 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Junior Backend Developer to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
You are - ideally:
- Skilled in Ruby/Rails or Node.js
- Familiar with SQL
- Have dealt with a version control system (we use git)
- Able to write at least basic tests
- Ready to accept constructive feedback from others and learn from that experience
- Able to communicate in English (both written and spoken)
- Curious of other technologies like Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker etc.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Familiar with TypeScript
- Interested in developer communities and open source projects
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Have a mentor assigned, taking care of your development and helping you learn as much as possible
- Get your code reviewed by experienced team members
- Get answers for all your questions about web development
- Have a dedicated time for self-development
3 600 - 5 500 PLNPLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 2 985 - 4 560 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential
What you gain:
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs.
- Once a month, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city