5 500 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 Monterail | Oławska 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
👉 Nice to have:
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
You are - ideally:
- Extensively experienced and have killer abilities with HTML, CSS and modular JS
- Familiar with various HTML5 APIs
- Experienced with ECMAScript 2015(or newer).
- Careful about application architecture and organization of your code.
- Skilled with HTML and CSS preprocessors.
- Aware of state management patterns and solutions.
- Aware of and can work with front-end development tools like webpack and Babel.
- Fluent with responsive webdesign
- Knowledgeable about SVG and data-driven UI
- Experienced with testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests)
- Equipped with real-world git experience
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Communicating well in English (both written and spoken)
- Ready to discuss and iterate over your ideas during code reviews
- Ready to improve your knowledge and follow trends of modern FE technology
- Familiar with JS development for NodeJS platform
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight
- Experienced with scaling Single Page Applications
- Aware of reactive and/or functional programming paradigms
- Experienced in working with real-time data.
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Work with startups, SMBs and enterprises from all over the world, in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend, QAs and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes
- Learn & grow with other team members during our knowledge sharing sessions
- Jointly define developers’ best practices
- Have an opportunity to become a mentor for other, less experienced developers
- Be a vital part of our code review process
5 500 - 11 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 4 560 - 9 120 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs.
- We will co-finance your conference attendances.
- Once a month, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- MyBenefit card - gym membership and other perks included
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city.