🤓 Front-End Developer
5 300 - 7 700 PLN netto
🌍 Monterail | Oławska 27, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
We are looking for a Front-End developer to join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
- Extensively experienced and have killer abilities with HTML, CSS and modular JS.
- Familiar with various HTML5 APIs.
- Experienced with ECMAScript 2015 (or newer).
- Careful about application architecture and organization of your code.
- Skilled with HTML and CSS preprocessors.
- Aware of state management patterns and solutions.
- Have general understanding of front-end development tools like webpack and Babel.
- Fluent with responsive webdesign.
- Knowledgeable about SVG and data-driven UI.
- Experienced with testing methodologies dedicated to the front-end world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests).
- Equipped with real-world git experience.
- Comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops.
- Communicating well in English (both written and spoken).
- Ready to discuss and iterate over your ideas during code reviews.
- Ready to improve your knowledge and follow trends of modern FE technology.
- Like Mondays as much as Fridays :)
- Active in developer communities and open source projects.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails.
- Familiar with JS development for NodeJS platform.
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight.
- Experience with large-scale Single Page Applications.
- Aware of reactive and/or functional programming paradigms.
- Experienced in working with real-time data.
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications.
- Work in a highly collaborative team of fellow designers, project managers, backend, QAs and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products.
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes.
- Learn & grow with other team members during our knowledge sharing sessions.
- Have a dedicated timea for self-development.
- Jointly define developers’ best practices.
- Be a mentor for other, less experienced developers.
- Be a vital part of our code review process.
5300- 7700 PLN net on B2B (Faktura)
or 3500- 5000 PLN net on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs.
- We will co-finance your conference attendances.
- Every Friday, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Gym memberships– a Multisport card. Or free cinema tickets
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city