5 500 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 Monterail | Oławska 27-29, Wrocław🖥 https://www.monterail.com/
We are continuously expanding our projects portfolio by developing our current business relationships, increasing the complexity of our services as well as acquiring new clients. However, we are not planning to grow exponentially as we wish to preserve our culture along the way. Instead, we aim to achieve sustainable growth over time, focusing on hiring the best people and making it a natural process when new team members show up.
- Are experienced with Angular 2+
- Have an extensive experience and killer abilities with HTML, CSS and modular JS
- Are familiar with various HTML5 APIs
- Have worked with REST API
- Have experience with ECMAScript 2015 (or newer)
- Care about application architecture and organization of your code
- Have high skills with HTML and CSS preprocessors
- Have a general understanding of frontend development tools like webpack and Babel
- Have previous experience with testing methodologies dedicated to the frontend world (JS Unit tests, E2E tests)
- Are equipped with real-world git experience
- Feel comfortable with a highly iterative agile methodology that includes providing time estimates and managing feedback loops
- Communicate well in English (both written and spoken)
- Have previous experience with Angular.js
- Familiar with JS development for NodeJS platform
- Deep curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight
- Experience with large-scale Single Page Applications
- Aware of reactive and/or functional programming paradigms
- Experienced in working with real-time data
- Create and maintain scalable, tested Single Page Applications
- Work in a highly collaborative team with fellow designers, project managers, backend, QAs and front-end developers on state-of-the-art web products
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes
- Learn & grow with other team members during our knowledge sharing sessions
- Have a dedicated timefor self-development
- Jointly define developers’ best practices
- Have an opportunity to become a mentor for other, less experienced developers
- Be a vital part of our code review process
5 500 - 11 000 PLN net on B2B (Faktura)
or 4 560 - 9 120 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
- You'll get hardware tailored for your needs.
- We will co-finance your conference attendances.
- Once a month, lunch is on us. Yummy!
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- MyBenefit card - gym membership and other perks included
- Private medical care
- You will work in a wonderful office in the center of the city.