We are a Python and JS/TS software house that specializes in developing unique products and composable systems. Founded in 2009, starting with a few people in a tiny office, but with huge ambition and dreams to do something important in the software industry, not only commercially.
We transform businesses by delivering sustainable, API-first (while not always easy to achieve, it’s worthwhile), efficient and modern solutions. We empower businesses of all sizes, from high-volume online retailers to disruptive innovators mentioned on the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups list. 🔥
One of the most important things at Mirumee is that our culture is centered around people and open source. We are active members of the open source community, creating Ariadne, a schema-first GraphQL server library for Python, eagerly sharing our knowledge as mentors and speakers at events across the globe and creating the biggest GraphQL Meetup in Poland and beyond.
But first of all, we care about technical excellence, open communication, and treating each other with respect as equal human beings.
We are looking for someone to join the Data Team in an e-commerce project from the cannabis branch in the US, working with the client directly (in Polish working hours).
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics, Analytics Engineering, and/or Data Science
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Experience writing and maintaining data documentation & testing such as dictionaries, governance practices, data quality monitoring
- Experience with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau/Sigma (or a similar Modern Visualization software), and statistical programming languages (ex: R/Python)
- Ability to work effectively and independently across several concurrent projects
- Working closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Proactively pulling, analyzing, and summarizing data to answer key questions for stakeholders or yourself, with an eye on what drives business performance, and investigate and communicate which areas need improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Supporting the maintenance of databases by building scripts that will make our data adoption process more scalable while also keeping the ETL footprint low
- Working with business stakeholders to develop the reporting strategy and create dashboards to tell a holistic story of customer engagement, product performance, and revenue contribution to the business
- Executing analytical experiments (A/B tests, causal inference) to help solve problems across various domains and industries
- Building from the ground-up client-facing reporting productized in the UI that centers around actionable insights and personalization, potentially joining multiple sources and formats of data
- Analyzing site behavior via tagging, tracking, and behavioral analytics while helping product teams maintain a useful and clean event structure ideal for data analysis
- 26 days of paid service disruption per is a standard for us 🌴
- Personal development in the fast-growing industry based on your and our needs
- Working on ambitious & international projects (with the support of an English native speaker), internal tech meetups, company workation trip etc.
- Work wherever, the way you want: we don't care if you start at 6 or 10 am and give you the choice to choose between a beautiful office, home office spot or combine both! We require seeing each other in Wrocław min. 1 time/quarter.
- We give you 5 extra days for health recovery (b2b) and the basics to take care prophylactically - private healthcare that works (Signal Iduna), mental health support (Wellbee) & sports card (Multisport Plus) for free
- Work-life balance (and we mean it!)
- High-end tools, physical and software ones
- And much more that we want to share during interviews!