🤓 Software Tester
7 500 - 9 200 PLN net
🌍 Miquido | Zabłocie 43A, Kraków🖥 https://www.miquido.com/
Who we are and what we do?
Miquido delivers data-driven, disruptive mobile experience which keeps best-in-class businesses ahead of the curve.
Certified by Google, featured by TIME & Forbes, awarded by Deloitte Technology Fast50 CE, with apps reaching top places in Google Play & App Store. Miquido is a truly award-winning company!
Successful in the world dominated by mobile technologies, selected by brands like Skyscanner, Abbey Road Studios, HelloFresh, TUI, Herbalife, Nestle, and with 100+ products delivered over the last 6 years.
People are most important here - their uniqueness and passions. It creates rather unique vibes and we share common values like friendship and help. We do many things differently than our competitors. If imitate someone - then only the best.
What do we offer?
• ambitious, creative, talented & highly experienced team
• contributing to projects for clients all over the world
• flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely from time to time
• private health insurance, MyBenefit platform, subsidised MultiSport Card and other goodies
• training budget (3000 PLN per year)
• free in-office English lessons with native speaker
• chillout room with table soccer, ping-pong and PS4 Pro console
• unforgettable company trips
• manual testing (mobile apps & web services)
• execute functional, non-functional testing
• create test documentation: test plans, test cases and reports (e.g. RCA)
• analysis of project documentation
• bugs reporting via Jira
• take care of trainees and juniors
• min. 2-3 years of commercial experience on a similar position
• strong experience of QA practices
• working experience in Agile (Scrum) methodology
• knowledge of TestRail
• experience with Swagger, Postman, Charles/ Fiddler, Jira, TeamCity, HockeyApp
• knowledge about iOS and Android guidelines
• experience with submitting apps via App Store (iTunes Connect) and Google Play
• good time management skills
• proven knowledge of SDLC
• problem-solving and analytical thinking
• ability to interact and work closely with the development team
• very good English skills (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
• experience with Android Studio and Xcode