5 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 Mindhive | Stanisława Kierbedzia 4, Warszawa🖥 https://mindhive.eu
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are?
We create modern, highly available and efficient transactional systems. Having experience in fintech field we focus on bold business ideas and make them reality on each continent of the globe. We are a small yet highly motivated team of individuals with synergy allowing us to look for big enterprises. Each member of the hive has a unique set of skills and is fueled by passion. That results in exceptional projects and exciting future ahead of us.
Our tech hub is located in Warsaw and this is where the magic happens for most of the time, but we know each technology freak follows a different work style. And it's fine - we believe that it enables teams to achieve big things. All we care about is quality and the result.
Oh, and we drink yerba mate. A lot of yerba mate.
You will be...
- Participating in designing games interface and cooperating with artists on assets preparation
- Researching new tools and libraries to improve development speed and quality
Do you have what it takes?
- Practical experience with game development libraries such as PixiJS, Phaser, Construct, Box2d, Babylon, etc.
- Focus on clean, semantic and performant code
- Practical knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for extracting game assets
- An eye for quality and aesthetics
- Experience with GIT or other version control system
- Familiarity with tools such as npm, yarn, webpack
Why you should join us?
- We are passionate about technology
- We love games and enjoy making them
- Each member of our team has real influence on participated projects
- We work with international clients on projects from many different fields
- It’s ok to work flexible hours and remotely from time to time
- There is startup atmosphere and no dress code in the office
- Our table tennis room awaits new competitors
- In your free time you can enjoy our jamming room equipped with drums and guitars