🤓 Quality Assurance Engineer
8 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Metrosoft | Plac na Groblach 31, Kraków🖥 https://www.metrosoft.com/#/
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are:
Metrosoft is a tight-knit group of curious, passionate, and creative professionals. We are open and collaborative. We use our collective industry experience and superior technical expertise to provide the fund management industry with compelling solutions based on the Fundsphere® platform.
- Fundsphere® platform operates on large volumes of information and ensures its quality, accessibility and standardization. Our applications are responsible for connecting multiple underlying backend systems and providing a unified stream of data for automated reporting purposes.
- We deliver anti-money laundering (AML), fraud attempt detection, Know Your Customer (KYC), Know Your Distributor (KYD) and Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening solutions. Our products enable our clients to automate and manage all internal and regulatory compliance rules.
This role is for you if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in testing web applications - database and API testing experience is a plus.
- Have experience with test automation tools (ideally Sahi Pro) or willingness to learn it.
- Understand continuous integration concepts and tools, ideally Jenkins.
- Have working knowledge of Jira.
- Have ability to clearly communicate in English on a business and technical level.
- Have knowledge in financial markets- especially investment funds (it is a plus).
Your role will be:
- Ongoing testing as a single tester in a Scrum Team - testing new features, bug retesting, regression testing prior to releases.
- Managing test processes and artifacts in Jira and Zephyr.
- Developing automated tests for new features.
What we can offer:
- Working in a flat structure (we are a Teal organisation).
- Flexible working hours.
- Office in the city center.
- Private health care.
- Constant development- external trainings, conferences.
- Integration events ( e.g. Metrosoft’s weekend, ski, Christmas dinner).