🤓 Full Stack Java Developer
14 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Metrosoft | Plac na Groblach 21, Kraków🖥 https://www.metrosoft.com/#/careers
Metrosoft is a tight-knit group of curious, passionate, and creative professionals. We are open and collaborative. We use our collective industry experience and superior technical expertise to provide the fund management industry with compelling solutions based on the Fundsphere® platform.
- Fundsphere® platform operates on large volumes of information and ensures its quality, accessibility and standardization. Our applications are responsible for connecting multiple underlying backend systems and providing a unified stream of data for automated reporting purposes.
- We deliver anti-money laundering (AML), fraud attempt detection, Know Your Customer (KYC), Know Your Distributor (KYD) and Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening solutions. Our products enable our clients to automate and manage all internal and regulatory compliance rules.
This role is for you if you:
- are passionate about programming,
- would like to have a real impact on what and how you work
- constantly improve and update your programming knowledge and skills
- demonstrate deep knowledge of Java and Spring
- understand modern web application development processes
- are experienced with relational database systems
You will be part of a very flexible and fast-moving team of Java professionals who push the cutting edge technologies to their limits with an innovative and creative approach.
Technology stack that we use:
We believe that technology is only an instrument to solve problems, which is why you can always suggest which technology you are going to use!
Your role will be to:
- design, develop and maintain Metrosoft’s products using JVM-based technologies.
- create new features, code review, fix bugs
- work in one of three Scrum Teams; each team consists of Developers and a QA supported by Business Analysts, Project Managers and Product Owner
What we can offer:
• Flexible attitude (including working hours),
• Office in the city center,
• Private health care,
• Constant development- external trainings, conferences
• Integration events ( e.g. Microsoft's weekend, ski, Christmas dinner)
Don't wait, just join us!