🤓 Regular Project Manager
5 900 - 8 400 PLN net
🌍 Merixstudio | Małachowskiego 10, Poznań🖥 http://www.merixstudio.pl
Exciting projects. Great atmosphere. Personal growth. Project bonuses. Merixstudio.
We’re creative software house based in Poznań. We’re also the best polish software house in the global ranking of the Clutch.co! Our strength has always been the newest technologies like Django, Angular or HTML5 but not only… our greatest strength is a team of creative experts. It’s all about people! Merixstudio not only stands for software development - first and foremost, we’re also a bunch of friends with fascinating hobbies we love to share. We plan, design and develop web applications & digital products since 1999. We love open source, good beer, and delicious food! Would you like to join us?
Regular Project Manager
What you'll do
You'll be working with clients and project teams in an agile way. Your goal will be to create the best value of the product and you'll achieve that by coordinating, supporting and motivating your teams. Scrum or Scrumban will be your tools chosen wisely. Managing budget, risks and changes in the project? This is how your clients can love your work and appreciate your effort.
Who you are
- you have at least 3 years of experience in project management including a year in web development
- you have strong knowledge of methodologies like Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban.
- you have strong command of written and spoken English (minimum B2)
- you have strong communication and presentation skills
- you have strong ability to manage priorities and risks on project level
- you have strong motivation and negotiation skills
- you know how project scope and change control should be managed
What we'd like to see
- Professional Scrum Master/Product Owner certificate
- practical experience in Jira and Confluence
- experience in managing projects with various stacks used in Merixstudio
- experience in working for different industries
- experience in processes optimization
- proactive approach
- project bonuses
- development talks every 6 months
- financed external trainings
- regular internal training
- MultiSport card
- free medical care
- free English lessons
- flexible working hours
- team parties
- chillout room and fresh fruits twice a week :)