🤓 .Net developer
🌍 Medius | Żółkiewskiego 17B, Kraków🖥 http://www.mediusflow.com
We are a Swedish SaaS, company headquartered in Linkoping with a couple of offices in Europe, US, and Australia.
We are aiming to simplify the invoicing process with our web application - MediusFlow and utilization of Microsoft Azure and OCR technology.
With ingeniously simple solutions and most satisfied customers in the industry, we aim to be number 1 in cloud-based invoice automation.
We’ve already made over 1300 Clients lives easier (e.g. Toyota, Danone, Puma, Tikkurila) and we are ready for more!
Heart of our company is a Cracow R&D office where we are currently looking for …
What will you do?
- Developing new features according to agile practices
- Be a part of a cross-functional team (design, development, code review, automated tests, QA verification) and expand the service to new parts of the world
- Interact with other teams within Medius ensuring that cloud service we build helps the business scale
- Continuously learn new things and eagerly share knowledge with others
What kind of experience should you have?
- Experience with C# programming and a good understanding of .NET technologies (used web API or similar)
- Knowledge of automated tests and relational databases
- Experience with REST web services is an advantage
- Experience in Azure Platform is an advantage
What will you love?
- Working in a team of genuinely nice professionals that really care about their work and support each other
- Taking part in continuous improvement work in development of MediusFlow
- Having a crucial impact on development of cloud product and working in agile environment
- Learning new things (code retreat events, paper lunches, technical focus groups, individual training budget, 5 days off for training)
What are we offering?
- International environment with Swedish working culture
- Essential software and equipment
- Individual training budget + 5 days off for conferences and trainings
- Multisport card, private healthcare, life insurance
- Brand new spacious office in a unique building located in the centre of Krakow (no open spaces)
- In-house technical trainings, board games parties, occasional events, team breakfasts, games room, fresh fruits, great coffee and Swedish Fika
- Home office if needed