🤓 Front-end Developer (Angular)
16 000 - 18 800 PLN net
🌍 Margo | Centre, Wrocław🖥 http://www.margo-group.com
Front-End Developer (Angular)
Are you open-minded and passionate about Angular? You want to develop your career as a Front-end Developer? You want to direct yourself to technical expertise working in ambitious and stimulating projects?
The new High End Client Reporting (HECR) project will implement a premium investment reporting service for the top client segments Institutions, Global Custody, EAM and UHNWI. It Includes customized reports, flexible consolidations, classifications and benchmark comparisons.
HECR Paper is internal bank application being used by advanced users, offering more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by professional users with more basic functionalities.
The development team is working directly with business, which means direct cooperation with Product Owner on planning, grooming, demo sessions, including ad hoc clarifications.
As a member of the team, you are responsible for:
- writing code in Angular (4.0 and above) as target language
- working on HECR Paper application within an agile project team
- development, with close cooperation of backend developers and testers
The position is ideal for you if:
- you have 4 years of experience in Front-End development
- you have 2 years of strong experience in Angular
- you have experience with UI unit testing (Karma, Jasmine)
- you have good verbal and written English skills (team is mainly PL, but project language is EN)
- you are familiar with Scrum
It would also be great if you have:
- experience with Automated Testing (Protractor)
- you have experience with .Net, REST Services (WebAPI), Entity Framework to understand backend
- experience with MVC
- basic experience with MS SQL Server or / Oracle
- financial industry knowledge
- knowledge about design patters
- experience with SVN, JIRA
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France
- Ambitious projects in the IT sector
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities)
- Very good atmosphere of work, integration events