🤓 Big Data Developer
18 500 - 23 500 PLN net
🌍 Margo | Szczytnicka 11, Wrocław🖥 http://www.margo-group.com
👉 Nice to have:
Are you looking for new challenges in Big Data area? Cooperating with other Big Data Developers globally sounds interesting for you? Join Margo!
As a Big Data Developer you will join the highly regarded and global Product Control IT team. You will work with another Senior Big Data Developers on several projects implementing technology solutions within a bank, for example: migration of data warohouses to the cloud, another project in "fair value" area - kind of controlling systems for traders and last one connected with accountancy data. You will work with complex matrix of stakeholders and you will be responsible for complex data flows engineering. Your daily tasks will be choose based on your competences.
As a member of the team, you are responsible for:
- Developing Big Data solutions in Product Control and wider CFO IT
- Preparing tech design in assigned project
- Cooperating with local Data Scientists and Business Analysts on implementation of solutions in our Big Data stack
- Cooperating with other Big Data Developers globally
The position is ideal for you if:
- You have experience in Big Data and Python.
- You know Spark, Bash, Hadoop (HDFS).
- You worked with Big Data querying tools such as Hive, Impala.
- You have experience NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra.
- You are familiar with Java and/or Scala (nice to have).
- You know English very well.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events