🤓 Automation Tester
16 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 Margo | Centre, Wrocław🖥 http://www.margo-group.com
Are you open-minded and passionate about testing? You want to develop your career as a Automation Tester? You want to direct yourself to technical expertise working in ambitious and stimulating projects?
Complementary to the standard/regulatory client reporting the new High End Client Reporting (HECR) project will implement a premium investment reporting service for the top client segments Institutions, Global Custody, EAM and UHNWI.
HECR Paper is internal bank application being used by advanced users, where we offer more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by professional users where we offer basic functionalities.
As one of the few projects our development team is working directly with business , which means direct cooperation with Product Owner in ZH on planning, grooming, demo sessions including ad hoc clarifications.
As a member of the team, you are responsible for:
- testing an application which involves a certain degree of complexity, a lot of parametrization, and as a result a lot of unique scenarios that can de facto be covered in efficient way only by automation
- working on HECR Paper application within an agile project team
The position is ideal for you if:
- you have knowledge of Protractor or Selenium frameworks
- you have good experience with SQL (Oracle/MSSQL), able to write multi-join queries
- you have at least 1 year practical experience with Tests Automation
- you have good verbal and written English skills (team is mainly PL, but project language is EN)
- you are familiar with agile methodology
It would also be great if you have:
- practical experience in Continuous Integration
- knowledge about testing API tools e.g. Postman, SoupUI etc.
- financial industry knowledge
- experience with JIRA or Quality Centre (or equivalent tool)
Joining Margo you can expect
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events