90% of all world trade is handled by the global shipping industry, delivering critical energy, food and raw materials to 7 billion people.
Marcura is the team behind solutions that have streamlined many of these processes in the maritime industry.
We are an established, energetic and successful remote-first company – three years ago, we transitioned to a fully remote working setup for all team members around the world and have mastered it since then.
Looking for a tech-savvy, skilled Senior Software Frontend Engineer to join our team.
You will be involved in the development of PortLog, a public product-service hybrid to predict time and cost in port.
Your job will be to design, develop and maintain new features of the product in a long-term roadmap established by our commercial team.
We value different points of view, so you are also expected to challenge existing solutions to improve existing aspects of the system.
What we expect:
- You read once Clean Code and know what is SOLID, KISS, and DRY
- Very good knowledge of Angular and rxJS. Redux is a plus
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks, Cypress is a plus
- Experience and self-reliance in implementing web-based solutions
- You understand JSON, JSON Schema, HTTP and client-server communication
- SQL and Redis knowledge is a big plus
- Practical experience with Linux and git
- High level of written and spoken English
- Efficiency in remote work and high on-line work culture
What we offer:
- Work 100% remote (located between Dubai and GMT time zones)
- Direct B2B contract with UAE entity. Competitive salary paid in USD
- No bureaucracy or meetings, just work
- Be able to instantly see impact of your work and see how it helps our customers
- Team is small: you are expected to be active in any part of our system