We are looking for a Business Analyst who will join our team in building complex data-driven applications.
- You will work in a team of backend developers, frontend developers and QA
- We take care of good practices in the development
- We document our work, and we take care of solutions we choose together
- Gathering, documenting and clarifying requirements with Product Manager / Product Owners.
- Analyzing business requirements, documenting them to pass them to the development team while explaining the business environment
- Identifying dependencies on a business and product level
- Creating detailed models such as logical data models, use case diagrams, technical user stories and other UML-related
- Supporting the development team in verifying if features meet the business requirements
- Supporting Project Manager and Product Manager in backlog creation and maintenance
- Experience in Business Analyst / Product Ownership fields or similar in IT software companies (3+ years)
- Very good written and spoken English (B2/C1) - daily communication
- Practical knowledge of UML, BPMN, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with defining the business logic technically
- Can do attitude and full ownership of assigned tasks
- Experience in working with digital product development
- Ability to work form our office in Gliwice at least 2-3 days a week.
- Nice have: Professional certifications in Business or System Analysis.
- Private healthcare (Medicover)
- Sport cards
- Regular team integration meetings
- Company lunch/breakfast once a week
- English lessons with a native speaker during working hours (1,5 hours a week)
- Snacks in the office
- Free parking near the office