🤓 PHP Developer (PWA Apps)
7 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Macopedia Sp. z o.o. | Matejki 11a, Poznań🖥 http://macopedia.com
👉 Nice to have:
We are Macopedia. Digital product design & development company. Join our 50+ team of digital experts and create excellent software and business solutions with us. We're looking for capable PHP Developers who are ready to jump into our projects and show their skills.
About the job:
- programming in PHP,
- creating and developing internet applications based on TYPO3, Magento, Akeneo PIM,
- working with a team of programmers in Scrum methodology (2-week sprints and daily meetings with clients),
- active participation in project planning and team development,
- creating a transparent, high-quality code, using the latest technologies,
- creating web applications in accordance with the highest standards and new trends,
- using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools,
- work according to DevOps principles.
- very good knowledge of object programming PHP (minimum 2 years of experience),
- ability to build web applications (MVC, DDD, SOLID),
- knowledge of the basics of the Linux system,
- knowledge of SQL,
- knowledge of the chosen application framework, e.g. Symfony, Zend, Yii or Cake (we do not invent the wheel from the scratch),
- knowledge of English (you will have contact with foreign clients),
- knowledge of the GIT system.
- ability to analyze and creatively solve problems,
- ability to share knowledge, work in a team and communication skills,
- experience in building and implementing CMSs,
- experience in Code Review,
- being a contributor to opensource projects.
Working with us means:
- challenging work on interesting, international projects,
- work in an experienced team of developers and mentoring,
- training in the chosen technology,
- work using Agile and Scrum techniques,
- co-creating and developing open source software,
- participation in workshops, conferences and industry events,
- contract of employment or B2B and an attractive salary,
- the open path of your career,
- real impact on what we do and how,
- favorable location and a modern open space office,
- friendly, extraordinary atmosphere,
- flexible working hours,
- working on a strong equipment.
Bonuses and perks:
- English lessons,
- MultiSport card,
- pegasus and playstation for FIFA fans,
- growth budget for your self-development,
- squash after hours and professional literature at the expense of the company,
- team retreats and team parties,
- delicious coffee,
- daily possibility of buying meals from catering.