🤓 Quality Maintenance Engineer
5 000 - 7 000 PLN net
🌍 Macopedia | Matejki 11a, Poznań🖥 https://macopedia.com/
We are software house, based in Poznań and Kraków. Currently we're looking for a positive and insightful tester who will support our developers and uphold our code.
Whom we are looking for:
Quality Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring the quality of web applications and e-commerce in our company. You will take care of quality processes, write tests' scenarios and automated tests as welll as indicate critical paths in projects. You'll work with developers who test tasks themselves before futher verification. Your job will concenrate on raising team's knowledge of quality and testing standards.
What would you do:
- monitor the quality of the software,
- test applications,
- implement quality assurance processes and procedures,
- support scrum teams to write DoD and test scenarios,
- mentor developers, in the topic of quality assurance and testing,
- share your precious knowledge :)
What's waiting for you at Macopedia:
An interdisciplinary team of people who happen to get great results by working together.
Challenging projects for Polish and foreign clients on any scale.
Friendly and human values which are not just an empty phrases from marketing materials.
Real impact on the company and freedom in designing your career path - we are not a corporation.
Strong equipment: you will get a MacBook Pro, large monitor + adapters ;)
Quality Maintenance Engineer from our dreams has:
- several years of experience in testing Internet applications, especially e-commerce,
- ability to write automated tests (ideally in PHP)
- ability to test manual applications, in many browsers and devices,
- experience in working in Scrum teams,
- knowledge of security issues of internet applications (including XSS, SQL Injection)
Additional #macoteam bonuses:
- flexible working hours,
- training budget for your selfdevelopment,
- English lessons,
- MultiSport card,
- running team #macorunners,
- playstation for FIFA + Pegasus fans,
- tickets for Lech Poznań matches,
- squash after hours and professional literature,
- integration trips twice a year,
- delicious coffee and fresh fruit,
- daily possibility of buying meals from catering.