🤓 Data Services Consultant
🌍 Lumesse | Lubicz 23A, Kraków🖥 https://careers.lumesse.com/
As a Client Technical Services (CTS) Data Services Consultant you will deliver services connected with client reporting and various data operations (extractions, uploads, migrations), created either with our own reporting tools or with SQL scripting. You will also be responsible for maintaining and validating the deliverables in this area.
Additionally, over time you will be involved in providing support to our internal and external customers on various integration aspects of Lumesse TalentLink™ product suite. You will also handle requests to create, maintain, and validate integrations with our own product suite and also 3rd party providers.
Furthermore, you will:
- Analyse business/technical requirements, scope and design solutions.
- Understand the impact of changes/customizations at a low level.
- Providing technical consultancy to customers and 3rd parties when integrating with Lumesse TalentLink™.
- Assist customers in developing project plans and elaborate strategy for data services solutions.
- Activate and configure standard value-added services.
- Provide estimates and plan work requests for various data services (values added services, integrations, reporting, data operations).
- Deliver development tasks to agreed specification/scope, timescales and quality
- Providing accurate estimates as to development effort required and providing additional advice and guidance from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with internal teams where necessary.
- Join client-facing conference calls and meetings.
- Follow published CTS processes and take the opportunity to clarify/reinforce the importance of process to internal customers
- Provide support and advice to colleagues at all times, especially to newer members of the team.
- Ability to work flexibly and reassess priorities during periods of heavy workload.
- Provide a high level of service to internal customers by giving relevant and insightful advice to consultants from a technical/application perspective with a view to improving the design and quality of offered solutions.
- Build excellent internal and external relationships to develop the reputation and potential of Lumesse.
Requirements and the individual
- Minimum of 2 years of IT experience
- Strong customer service approach
- Solid knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle, SQL & SQL Server
- Experience with web-based software configuration and solutions
- Your key strength will be the assessment of business requirements and the ability to translate these to a robust technical solution.
- Knowledge of systems architecture and design.
- Experience and knowledge of Web Services protocols and methodologies such as SOAP and REST.
- Excellent analysis skills, attention to detail and most importantly: dedication to quality
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization
- Fluent in English (spoken/written)
- The ability to write, check and provide advice around functional specifications is vital.
- Experience with other ATS systems and/or integrations is a plus
- You will need to provide accurate estimates for complex development projects and be able to justify them.
What we can offer
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family
- Group insurance program
- Multisport card or tickets to the cinema, theatre, open tickets
- Fresh fruit and delicious coffee
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and comfortable office in the city centre (Lubicz)
- Chill out zones with football table and Xbox One
Please send your CV in English with the following statement: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji, w szczególności w CV oraz liście motywacyjnym, na potrzeby niezbędne do realizacji procesu rekrutacyjnego w Lumesse Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Krakowie zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych - RODO)."