🤓 Test Engineer (Aeronautical Application)
🌍 Lufthansa Systems | Grunwaldzka 415, Gdańsk🖥 http://lhsystems.pl
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
Who are you?
- Develop test plans and test strategy,
- Previous experience with building and scaling CI/CD automation pipelines,
- Ability to improve overall test efficiency by automation, adjusting testing approach or introducing new tools, refining automation frameworks,
- Experience with TDD, BDD,
- 2+ years of experience with test automation,
- Good knowledge of Python,
- Previous experience with agile approach,
- English on at least level B2,
- Demonstrated understanding of product architecture for component testing,
- Experience in configuring, troubleshooting and operating with the Windows OS,
- You have experience of QA efficiency improvement by implementing In-Sprint automation,
- Proficient in Git, BitBucket,
- Have experience and knowledge of building and enhancing test automation frameworks for back-end and GUI testing,
- Previous experience with Jenkins.
Why do we need you?
We are developing desktop application in Java which support pilots in airplane navigation from the moment when the plane starts until it’s in the gate. The app is used by more than 60 airlines globally and operate on Windows OS.
Our Team work in Scrum and we operate with 3 Scrum Teams which are based in GDN and Product Team based in ZRH.
As part of our ongoing efforts to transform the way of delivering the software we do continue to work on the aspects of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery. We want to take it to the next level and seek for the fundamental improvements/changes which will become instrumental in shortening software delivery cycle times.
We are keen to onboard experienced, skilled and resourceful individual. The ideal candidate would possess game changer mindset, focus on the solution seeking, abilities to work out consensus in the group of people, be able to convince others and work out solutions which lasts.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of Squish, Pytest, Allure,
- Knowledge of Java,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate,
- Cucumber, Mockito.
What do we offer?
- Challenging tasks joined with supporting teams ad organization in agile transformation,
- The ability to start work between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support sporting passions within the LSYP Active! group, including co-financing with the Multisport card,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members,
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group membership,
- International working environment, atmosphere stimulates development, individual career path,
- Working in high-growing and dynamic company.