🤓 C++ Developer
9 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 LizardFS Inc. | Puławska, 472, Warszawa🖥 http://www.lizardfs.com
👉 Nice to have:
Would you like to join our team and work on a fantastic open source project?
LizardFS Inc. is a technology company with worldwide recognition due to its main product LizardFS.
We work with companies like: Orange, The US Department of Agriculture, Platige Image, GradientFX, Alior bank, Virtu financial, and many educational and research institutes across the world.
Things you should bring along:
- Quick learner
- Programming and design capabilities in C, C++, Linux and TCP/IP
- Have very good problem-solving, data structures and algorithmic skills
- Familiarity with parallel programming or distributed computing
- Want to be a major contributor in an open source project
Beyond that you could have:
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Jenkins, Gerrit, Boost library, CMake, Python, Hadoop, POSIX, Bash, the Linux Kernel and Linux packaging systems
- Commercial experience with C++ or distributed systems
A few things in advance, which we offer you as an employer:
- Permanent contract which can be B2B, generous salary dependent upon experience and skills
- The possibility of realizing and implementing concepts
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Daily beatings at table tennis
Want to learn more? Visit: https://github.com/lizardfs/lizardfs. You can also find us in Debian, Ubuntu and Arch Linux repos (apt search lizardfs).
If you feel that you are the right person for the job, then you should send us your application right now!
C++, CMake, Linux, Linux Kernel, FUSE, Python, TCP/IP, Distributed File Systems, Software Defined-Storage (SDS), RAID, Algorithmics, Open Source, Erasure Coding (EC), Error Correction Codes (ECC), Reed-Solomon codes, Galois Field/Finite Field, Parallel/Concurrent Computing, High Availability, Bash, Jenkins, Gerrit, LUN, SAN, NAS, DAS, SCSI, iSCSI, InfiniBand (IB), SSD, HDD, HPC, HCI, CI, POSIX, Geo-replication, HSM, Hadoop, Kubernetes, C++ Software Developer