🤓 Expert for Microservices Node.JS / JS
3 300 - 6 250 EUR brutto
🌍 Liveperson | P 3, 1-3, Mannheim🖥 http://www.liveperson.com/
What we can offer you:
If you are looking for an awesome challenge in today’s highly competitive job market, use this opportunity and accelerate with LivePerson - a company coined by creativity, fun and enthusiastic culture with freedom to own ideas.
Some of our benefits include:
- Above average salary
- A fair performance related bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Extended off-days entitlements
- A people-centered leadership with a great focus on freedom and responsibility
- Remote working possibilities
- A fully-fledged, top of the range, tech tool-kit (Enterprise GitHub and others)
- Modern workstation including Apple tools or equivalent
- Peer to peer knowledge sharing development opportunities with our TelAviv counterparts
- Career growth possibilities in various areas
- A playful, but quiet open office atmosphere in the city center, close to public transportation and surrounded by a wide variety of food shops
- Interesting surprises on a regular basis and other people programmes in the making
- Team bonding events, free fruit, soda and coffee
What will you own?
- We'd like you to take a key role in the development of our core messaging platform.
- Take full ownership for the whole engineering process - from architecture design and testing to implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate with local and remote peers to implement a resilient architecture comprised of micro services connected via an Apache Kafka bus with multiple consumers and producers.
- Participate in high-level design workshops and constantly challenge what is technically feasible to deliver enterprise-grade solutions. Your views are welcome and very important.
What do you need for success?
- Possession of a solid tech qualification, such as a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or a related technical field of study.
- Expertise in agile-oriented software development methodologies.
- Good English communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking and team spirit.
- Expert knowledge in backend technologies combined with the ability to implement scalable server-side MicroServices using Java or Node.JS and technologies like Kafka & Cassandra.
- Understand the design criteria of highly scalable web services.
- Experience with containers and management platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Aspects that matter to us:
- One of our leadership principles is to give a great amount of empowerment to our team. We expect all applicants to be capable of working independently in their role and take responsibility for their own work.
- Positive energy and willingness to succeed: You need to be driven and really enjoy what you do. We do! We achieve our targets and love celebrating them!
- Willingness to learn new emerging technologies and keep up to date with the latest frameworks and APIs is also an important aspect.
- If you can do this master this and show this you should have a smooth ride to blend well with the team.