🤓 Product Manager
9 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 LiveChat Software SA | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com/
As Product Manager, you’re responsible for identifying business opportunities and creating new solutions that connect businesses with their customers by making this communication easier and more powerful.
With over 24,000 businesses and more than 140,000 agents using LiveChat, that’s a lot of stakeholders you’ll need to take care of!
You will work closely with your team and other product teams at LiveChat to make sure we deliver a consistent experience to our customers.
- You’re focused on solving problems, passionate about delivering value for customers and have a strong business sense;
- You’re leading the team and product process with ease: from ideation to development and maintenance;
- You’re experienced in agile development: you gather feedback and insight from customers, frame a problem or need, propose a solution for it and deliver it with a team in iterations;
- You can transfer complex topics and projects into easy-to-understand messages and you have a strong communication skill;
- Tasks like writing user stories, talking with customers, idea research, task prioritization, OKRs, daily standups, feature mockups are a piece of cake for you;
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS business model as well as the related concepts like churn, retention and so on;
- You’re not scared of taking risks and ditching a part of unsuccessful test or product;
- You know how to properly conduct an A/B test;
- You can articulate a compelling vision for your team and can motivate them to build a world-leading product and you know how to lead your team by example and empower them.
What we guarantee:
- Skilled and self-organized product team you can lead;
- Product (or a problem) to take care of;
- independence and any tool you need to successfully deliver value to the customers;
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
- Place to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław;
- Access to great IT equipment;
- Flexible working hours and awesome people to work with and to learn from.