🤓 Graphic Designer
6 300 - 9 300 PLN net
🌍 LiveChat Software SA | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com/
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who will be part of The Product Marketing Team.
You need to have solid experience in developing a visually appealing, SEO ready and functional websites.
An enthusiastic professional who knows and understands the needs of B2B customers and has a demonstrated history of working in the computer software industry.
Someone skilled in web design, illustration and typography.
YOUR FUTURE ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As the Graphic Designer you are responsible for supporting or marketing team also supporting the product team;
- You know how to apply customer-insights, market research and performance results to your campaign concepts;
- You will act as a creative consultant to external and internal LiveChat campaigns; You act as the internal ambassador of our brand language and can manage/advise external creatives.
- Experience in a creative design team, prior experience with SaaS products is a plus;
- Excellent storyteller/conceptual thinker with experience in strategic campaign ideation for multi-channel delivery; creative briefs, segmentation, visual storytelling;
- Ability to deliver compelling message to key stakeholders and decision makers;
- Experience in creating efficient and visually appealing landing pages, newsletters, ebooks;
- Great typography knowledge;
- Creative and not repetitive approach to design;
- Ability to showcase a consistent style across all pages and materials;
- Deep understanding of brand design and strategic communications;
- Analytical thinker, organized, process-oriented, and collaborative;
- Knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator;Premiere/AfterEffects);
- Someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project.
- A chance to work on the global project with some of the most passionate people in the business;
- A skilled, self-organised and friendly product team you can be a part of;
- Challenging problems to take care of;
- Access to great IT equipment (we work on Macs) and products;
- Competitive salary;
- A good place to work in our beautiful office in Wroclaw, Poland.