🤓 Backend Developer
8 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 LiveChat Software SA | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com/
We are looking for a Backend Developer for a well-coordinated team.
What we do:
Currently, we are focused on the API created from scratch for communication between users in real time.
API is fully open to developers which allows them to implement independent integrations, modules, and new communication channels. To achieve this, we develop a range of services in Go and Node.js languages.
Tech stack & responsibilities:
- We work on both SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL (ElasticSearch, Redis) databases. Each project created has a separate leader responsible for it;
- Your main task will be primarily developing, designing and creating new services in Go language (Golang);
- Additional responsibility includes maintaining and developing services written in Node.js.
What we expect:
- Projects require both knowledge and experience, from creating concurrent systems to handling and processing large amounts of data in real time;
- We value communication in the team and constantly improve our skills thanks to the exchange of experience with each other!
- Good command of English is necessary.
You can count on:
- Working on a product that attracts more than 27k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project.