🤓 Lead Frontend Developer
10 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 LiveChat Software SA | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com/
By joining the Growth Team, you will code and release all the crucial optimizations that will make us reach $100M+ of annual recurring revenue and 1k+ of new, paid customers monthly.
You’ll work in a cross-skilled team that has the privileges to optimize and improve any part of the LiveChat application (including pricing or even business model). Teamed up with UX Designer, Data scientist, Full Stack Developer and Growth Master you’ll take part in the business discussions on what will bring the highest impact and then code the solution, making sure you’re creating only the highest quality code (which will be reviewed by other developers, too, so everyone is learning from each other). We can say, that up to some point you’ll be the “guardian” of what’s possible to implement, and what’s just the pure Designer’s or PM’s dream that won’t work the way they imagined ;) All of that done in short iterations, as we launch and test new ideas quickly, usually over 2-week sprints.
More about us:
- We work in autonomous, cross-skilled product teams that consist of: Frontend Developers, Product Designers and a Product Manager;
- We love working together, discussing customers problems/needs and product ideas, creating the best possible solution in the fastest way possible, testing it with customers and moving fast.
- You’re ready to work in a high-testing-tempo environment and you’re not afraid to ditch unsuccessful product tests and part of the code (and move further without losing passion and focus on Growth);
- Several years of experience in working with consumer-facing applications;
- You’re good in estimating the development effort and have the self-discipline to deliver things on time;
- You’re familiar with engineering practices to write well-tested and high-quality code;
- You’re eager to work on architecture with other senior engineers;
- You care about end users and you’re interested in providing a solution that will solve their problems;
- You’re passionate about online products and you’re eager to test different product solutions;
- You’re eager to learn & share your knowledge among other developers in the company;
- Someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project.
What we guarantee:
- A skilled and self-organized product team you can be a part of;
- Working on product that attracts more than 26k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- A product (or a problem) to take care of;
- Independence and any tool you need to successfully deliver value to the customers;
- Ability to work on LiveChat’s business model, pricing or any other product area that might lead to Growth;
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
- A place to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław;
- Access to great IT equipment;
- Flexible working hours and awesome people to work with and to learn from;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.