🤓 Frontend Developer
8 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software SA | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com/
Get a chance to develop solutions that will affect more than 200,000 users every minute! As a Senior Fronted Developer in our Automation Team, you’ll be responsible for creating solutions that will help our customers reach specific segments among their users. Automation is the name of the game here. We want to allow customers define groups of users they want to reach and have LiveChat connect them with those users automatically.
We will also focus on automating every-day tasks our customers and providing solutions for better customer service.
We have big plans for development and we need a product-focused, experienced Developer to join us and help us transforming the product into messaging platform.
More about us:
- We work in autonomous, cross-skilled product teams that consist of: Frontend Developers, Product Designers and Product Manager;
- We love working together, discussing customers problems/needs and product ideas, creating the best possible solution in the fastest way possible, testing it with customers and moving fast.
- you have a proven experience in frontend engineering and agile product development;
- you’re taking care of scalability and app performance;
- you’re familiar with engineering practices to write well-tested code;
- you pair with other developers to deliver features faster or fix bugs;
- you’re eager to learn and share your knowledge among other developers in the company;
- you care about end users and you're interested in providing a solution that will solve their problems;
- you’re building the product in iterations along with the team;
- you measure your results and you're not afraid to ditch unsuccessful product tests(and part of the code as well);
- you’re communicative and you're working closely with the Product Manager, Designers and other Product and API teams to make sure the code meets expectations.
What we guarantee:
- a skilled and self-organized product team you can be a part of;
- a product(problem)to take care of;
- independence and any tool you need to successfully deliver value to the customers;
- an opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
- a place to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław;
- access to great IT equipment;
- flexible working hours and awesome people to work with and learn from.