🤓 Web Developer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 LiveChat Software S.A. | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 https://www.livechatinc.com
We’re looking for a passionate Web Developer who will join our engineering force as part of the Marketing Team.
You will work with a dynamic team to present LiveChat activities around the world. You will have constant cooperation with other teams, as well as a various spectrum of tasks and technologies.
- You love development;
- You excel at communication skills;
- You can talk both computer and human languages. Even if it takes some preparation, you can express your ideas, concerns and ongoing project updates in a way that is clear, respectful and relevant to others. That includes your non-technical colleagues;
- You have an eye for great design. You are an engineer at heart but you can appreciate visual works;
- You love learning new things. Static site generators, React, Vue, Stimulus, Webpack, modern PHP, Golang;
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS business model as well as the related concepts like churn, retention and so on;
- You are a team player.
Things You Might Do:
- Improve and maintain our main marketing website (https://www.livechatinc.com) in terms of conversion, tools, techniques, performance, SEO optimizations, UX, internal docs, analytics, etc.;
- Code landing pages based on provided design (might be in Illustrator or Sketch), like this one: https://www.livechatinc.com/use-cases/;
- Co-develop engaging and beautifuly-crafted reports and analysis: https://www.livechatinc.com/livechat-resources/customer-service-report-2018;
- Code email templates for our newsletters;
- Make small changes on one of our other product websites;
- Help Content Writers and Editors publish their pieces when they encounter any obstacles (and ease their lives by permanently removing those obstacles);
- Refactor and migrate: we’re in a process of moving most of our web appearances from WordPress to JAMstack (Hugo);
- Automate our marketing efforts;
- Review code written by other team members;
- Run A/B tests;
- Help code backend services maintained by Marketing Team (our backend stack: Node, PHP, Golang);
- Improve our codebase and processes by introducing new technologies and best practices.