🤓 Senior Frontend Developer
14 000 - 17 500 PLN net
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska, 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
We’re building a new product (HelpDesk) for helping companies provide great customer support. The product will join a suite of our current products including LiveChat, ChatBot and KnowledgeBase.
We need an experienced frontend developer that will be a full-time member of the newly formed cross-functional team. You will work side-by-side with experienced product people: product manager (Bartosz), product designer (Peter) and other developers to ease the pain of customer support for teams around the world. Having constant weekly contact with customers, together we’ll try to understand the root problems our customers face and will try to solve them.
We expect you to stay with us for years, not just for one project (which will probably last for many years ahead anyway).
- Understanding of backend technologies & concepts (node.js, REST API, pub/sub);
- Experience in implementing product analytics (Google Analytics, Amplitude, etc.);
- Self-discipline to deliver things on time;
- Experience with engineering practices to write well-tested and high-quality code;
- High communication skills — ready to work closely with the product manager, designer, and other developers to deliver the best possible product;
- Eagerness to learn & share your knowledge among other developers in the company;
- Basic understanding of the SaaS business model: retention, churn, LTV.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Working on the product that attracts more than 27k paid customers worldwide (and counting);
- First-hand knowledge and experience in fields like customer service, online marketing, SaaS business;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Ability to work with other passionate people on a big-league project;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.