🤓 Senior Frontend Developer
13 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 LiveChat | Zwycięska 47, Wrocław🖥 http://www.livechatinc.com
We’re a Developer Program team at LiveChat. Our main goal is to help software engineers outside our team to build upon LiveChat products. We deliver tools and resources for developers, designers and creators.
We face both technical and business challenges. Our growing community of developers keeps us on our toes. We’re advocating their needs to other product teams at LiveChat. Every week we make new connections with engineers from all over the globe.
Join us to take a key part in building the LiveChat Marketplace and LiveChat Developer Portal. Take the future of LiveChat ecosystem in your hands!
We’re looking for people with a background in building robust and visually pleasing products. Most importantly, we’re looking for engineers who actively approach challenges and are comfortable with building remarkable user interfaces. If this feels like you, let’s connect!
What’s it like to work with our team?
- We’re autonomous, cross-skilled team of Frontend and Backend Engineers, Software Tester, Product Designer and a Product Manager;
- We solve problems together. Everyone on the team is responsible for our product. We focus on teamwork and choose collaboration over results;
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Care about details and like to tackle challenges with deep understanding of the problem;
- Can empathize with different user requirements and business needs
- Are comfortable working with big codebases and monorepos, multi-user interfaces and complex projects
- Enjoy new challenges and approach work proactively
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and API design
- Have a high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
We can offer:
- The ability to work on a project with a worldwide reach;
- An opportunity to learn and grow in a positive and friendly working environment boosted by mentoring;
- A place to work in our beautiful office in Wrocław;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered;
- All the equipment, tools or books you will ever need or want;
- Lots of good coffee, healthy snacks and company lunches twice a week
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.