🤓 Agile Coach / Scrum Master
10 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Ligo Headhunters | Wólczańska 178, Łódź🖥 http://www.ligohr.pl
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a pragmatic Agile Coach / Scrum Master who is open to new challenges. Our company culture is lively and possesses a truly Agile Environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Location: Łódź, Poland
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time employment
Start Date: ASAP
Salary (net): 8,000 – 15,000 PLN / Month
The role requires creativity and self-organization to some extent, meaning we need the person bring their own ideas – they will also have the freedom to shape the role.
- Help your Agile Teams to deliver and continuously improve
- Remove obstacles for the teams while keeping an eye on the overall organization
- Contribute to solving the arising challenges while the development team scales
- Raise issues and facilitate intra- and inter-team meetings (e.g. planning, retrospectives, reviews …)
- Coach individuals if needed
- Helping Agile Teams to evolve is what you love doing
- Scaling Agile sounds familiar to you
- You have a deep understanding of how teams work and how to coach them
- Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming are not just buzzwords for you
- You are driven by results and not a deep love for Scrum games
- You fully subscribe to the saying: „Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” (A. Einstein)
- English fluency min. C1 level
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Great events for employees
- Flexible working times
- Very attractive, performance-related variable pay
- Permanent, full-time employment
- Private health care
- Intense job training in our modern office in Vienna.
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply!