🤓 IoT Engineer
5 000 - 7 500 PLN gross
🌍 Lerta Sp z o.o. | Wilczak 49, Poznań🖥 https://lerta.energy
Lerta helps businesses in efficient managing consumption of media like electricity, gas, heating or water. With new technologies, it helps in facing the challenges of the modern world and develops solutions which can lower the costs of operations.
Working in Lerta you’ll be in contact with the newest technologies and will develop modern and scalable solutions for smart metering and smart homes.
Lerta’s team is young and driven by new challenges and common vision. We dream of the future where we could live in a clean and efficient world. We constantly improve ourselves in order to achieve that and thanks to that we quickly gain recognition on the market. If you like the idea of working in a small team with ambitious goals, give us a try!
- writing firmware for new and existing devices developed in Lerta,
- working in a small team,
- testing prototypes,
- preparing documentation,
- cooperating with other teams,
- researching new technologies and solutions.
- knowledge of C and C++ (std 11 and above),
- experience in programming on microcontrollers based on ARM Cortex M* (e.g. STM32 family),
- basic understanding of electronics,
- experience in using basic laboratory tools like electronic meter, oscilloscope, etc.,
- experience with Linux
- experience with bash scripts
- experience with Git,
- good oral and written communication skills in English.
- experience with freeRTOS, mbed or similar,
- experience with wireless technologies:
- using AT commands,
- knowledge of GPRS, NB-IoT, LTE Cat. 1,
- knowledge of Zigbee, LoRa protocols,
- experience in working with communication modules.
- knowledge of Make and CMake tools,
- basic understanding of electrical diagrams,
- experience in using soldering iron,
- decision-making skills,
- large autonomy.
- flexible working time (you can choose if you start your day at 7 AM or later up to 10 AM),
- occasional remote work,
- working in a team with multinational experience,
- competitive salary,
- standard contract of employment,
- laptop for work and personal use,
- medical packet,
- friendly atmosphere.