🤓 Python Dev. 3-6 months (Zurich & remote)
🌍 Lawbrary GmbH | Stauffacherstrasse 100, Zürich🖥 http://www.lawbrary.com
Python developer for 3-6 months based in Zurich and remote
Lawbrary.com provides lawyers, in-house counsels and law students with the world's first customizable online Swiss legal code collection. Users will get an unprecedented access to a new world of legal research through our highspeed legal code search function and find what they are looking for within seconds. And, even better: they can customize their legal codes with their personal notes or highlight important text passages with their favourite colors. You think it can't get better? Not even close! Thanks to Lawbrary.com legal professionals can enrich their legal codes with helpful cross-references allowing them to switch between different codes in no time. It has never been so easy to work with legal codes.
We are looking for someone to take the Co-lead in further developing our first in class legal web portal project (complex, but fascinating, with amazing opportunities to innovate).
Minimum 6 months: 3 months before go-life (on-site in Zurich) and then 3 months after go-life (remote). If you are interested, it can become a long-term position.
For the first 3 months, work would take place at the company’s location in Zurich (Switzerland)
What We Expect:
- Very good knowledge of python with a focus on django (if possible: knowledge of the new django 2)
- Very Good knowledge of the front with a focus on JS with jQuery
- Extensive experience withApache Solr and Django-Haystack
- Minimum English level: C2; Polish or German are welcome
Please document the work done in the above development languages.
What We Offer:
- Highly Competitive salary + Bonus at Go-live
- Accommodation in Zurich paid for by Lawbrary
- Centrally located offices in Zurich
- Spend time with an innovative and passionate group of professionals building an exceptional product
- If you are interested, it can become a long-term position
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, self-driven and and willing to work on-site in Zurich during summer 2018 (3 months) to achieve project and company goals.
Only Swiss or EU/EFTA passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.