🤓 Junior PHP Developer
3 000 - 5 000 PLN net
🌍 Landingi | Mikołowska 51, Katowice🖥 http://landingi.com/kariera
👉 Nice to have:
- Add new features to the product used daily by customers from around the world in the Continuous Deployment approach.
- Take care of the quality of the code.
- Improve the operation of the current system.
- Write automatic tests confirming that the application is working properly.
- Develop professionally under the supervision of a Team Leader and in cooperation with a product team.
- Required knowledge of Symfony 2/3, Doctrine, AngularJs.
- Ability to design databases and proficiency in SQL.
- knowledge of UNIX(Linux or MacOS).
- Communicative knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SOLID, project patterns.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services and Continuous Integration.
We can offer you:
- Salary: 3-5 k PLN- determined individually taking into account the candidate's experience.
- Convenient and flexible form of cooperation (permanent/B2B).
- Opportunity for professional development e.g. trips to conferences: PhpCE, 4Developers.
- Training budget, e.g. on: books, on-line courses, audiobooks.
- Full time job from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working time: 7-15, 8-16 or 9-17.
- Group insurance.
- Refund of travel expenses to work.
- English classes with a native speaker (40 min / week during the working day).
- The necessary tools, among others: macbook air + monitor 24 ''.
- Work with using tools: GitHub, PhpStorm, Sentry, CircleCI, Basecamp, Amazon Web Services, New Relic.
- Office in the center of Katowice.
- Remote work only from time to time.
- Company competitions, meetups, board games, integration events.
- Work in a young company that develops innovative technology and works with clients from around the world.
Join our Team!