KRUK is a team with passion, therefore we are looking for committed people for whom work is above all pleasure and satisfaction. We create a friendly working environment in which employees have the opportunity to improve their professional qualifications through participation in training courses and ambitious projects (including international ones).
availability incident management process:
- defining, agreeing and implementing the availability incident management process;
- adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness;
monitoring and reporting:
- monitoring and regular reporting of system availability time, including the construction and tracking of indicators;
- logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions;
- communicating with upper management if major issues are found in the IT systems;
- prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business;
- collaborating with the incident management teams to ensure:
- service is restored as soon as possible;
- outages reports have been properly prepared;
- making decisions related to switching to secondary / backup data centers;
- monitoring and reporting remedial actions that follows from outage reports;
- managing projects related to increasing accessibility.
- bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering, or a related field.
- at least three years' experience working in IT service management, or a similar role.;
- experience working with monitoring software such as SolarWinds, Zabbix, and Nagios;
- knowledge of IT service management practices including ITIL and COBIT;
- strong problem solving, analytical, and time management skills;
- excellent organizational skills and ability to collaborate with team members;
- ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment;
- very good command of English (at least B2 level) and fluent polish
- Employment based on an employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Attractive benefits package for employees: free private medical care: Luxmed, participation in Multisport card cost, additional benefits adapted to your needs within the cafeteria system, employee insurance on favourable terms
- Opportunity to develop in local and international structures of the KRUK Group
- Parking for bicycles and cars
- There is a possibility of employment under a B2B contract.