About the Company
Kordian Group and our sister company, Akord LLC, extend and complement IT for marquee brands across the world.
We are building and operating excellence centers for clients operating in the United States, Canada, Netherlands, Germany and several other European countries. We work with the latest technologies in data analysis, software development, and infrastructure management.
We are nimble and flexible: we offer flexible hours, multiple forms of employment and very competitive compensation. We also provide a comfortable working environment: comprehensive private medical insurance and Multisport benefits.
About the Role
As a member of our Data Analysis team, you will work with end-users across the world to create dashboards, reports and data visualizations which will help management at all levels make better operational and strategic decisions. You will also build and maintain the data structures required in the analysis, such as data warehouses, data lakes, etc.
English is our primary language and we provide coaching, mentoring and help with English language skills
- 2 or more years of documented experience as data analyst, engineer, architect, reporting or business analyst
- Excellent command of SQL
- Experience in data pipeline building
- Experience with Dashboarding Tools (Looker, PowerBI, Snowflake)
- Fundamental knowledge of Data Visualisation
- Capable of conducting simple trend/pattern analysis
- Good command of English
- Ability to learn quickly and business acumen would be a big plus
- Use SQL to perform ad-hoc data requests (for i.e. trend/pattern analysis) to support data driven decision making
- Depending on the client, use Looker, Snowflake, PowerBI, Tableau or other tools to develop data visualizations/dashboards to track business performance for stakeholders’s use
- Build and maintain data pipelines on a variety of platforms (dbt, Azure, Synapse, AWS, Google)
- Proactively manage all working threads through creating and updating tickets on Jira boards
- Communicate results to non-tech stakeholders
- Meet with non-tech stakeholders to flush out requirements for data requests/visualizations
- Support other teams with Analysis and Data Requests
Please note that this is a mid-senior to senior-level role.