🤓 Hardware Product Manager
12 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Kontakt.io | Stoczniowców 3, Kraków🖥 http://Kontakt.io
We’re looking for a Hardware Product Manager to lead the development and launch of strategic new consumer electronics products at Kontakt.io. You will drive new features that deeply integrate hardware, software, and services. You will help create and drive the strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience.
As a Hardware Product Manager, you'll:
- Lead and define Kontakt.io products with both hardware and software components
- Manage the strategy and execution of new product innovation and renovation
- Create full product business plans, including product concept, cost estimation, positioning, etc.
- Develop product requirements to create product specifications and design
- Design PCB, define and perform tests and measurements procedures
- Define and support components/system validation testing
- Create design documentation
- Perform rapid prototyping
- Prepare assembly instructions and work packs
- Evaluate new IoT relevant technologies and/or product and solution opportunities
- Conduct industry and competitive analyses to drive strategic product decisions
- Work closely with internal engineering and operations teams and external manufacturers on executing the product
- Track project timeline and ensure key milestones are met
- Partner with marketing to support successful product launch
- Manage other existing products, including business reporting, forecasting, and on-going business needs
- Technical graduate degree in engineering is a must
- Proven path of launching multiple products from concept to full production
- Experience in owning hardware product portfolio in enterprise hardware area with multiple stakeholders for products that have end-user appeal and complementary software ecosystem
- Experience with electronics products with background in sensors (e.g. BT/BLE, NFC) and Wi-Fi network devices is highly desired
- Prior experience in designing and programming microcontrollers and processors
- Product management experience of hardware and software-based products
- Proficient and comfortable with developing solid product strategies in non-structured environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up environment and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Experience conducting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research. Passion for gaining deep understanding of consumer behavior and garnering insights.
- Ability to communicate business and product stories in concise compelling way to drive alignment and buy-in across the organization.